Soap Making Supplies
andHomemade Soap Tutorials
Are you looking for quality soap making supplies along with some great soap making information complete with soap recipes, step by step tutorials and tons more? Well, you certainly found the right place!
A Note from Steve:
Hey everyone! My name Is Steve
and I am the owner of Soap Making Resource
and author of soap-making-resource.com
. Thanks a ton for visiting my website and taking the time to learn about my company! I just wanted to let you know that I am here for you on a personal level! So, if you have any questions as you explore the website, whether about our products, or just about soap making in general, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to help! Remember, I'm just a click or call away!
Click here to send me a message
Soap Making Resource offers:
All day every day!
- top quality soap making supplies and ingredients
- affordable prices
- and superb customer service
Are you a beginner soap maker? This is the perfect place for you! Learn how to make soap and get your supplies all in one place... it can't get any easier!
Are you an experienced soap maker? There's definitely a ton of stuff here for you too! The tutorials on this site range from beginner to advanced... and, no matter what your skill level, all are just plain fun to watch as I share my creativity and personal techniques.
Hopefully I will spark some new ideas for you to try in your own products!
It would truly be an honor to become your supplier and we will do everything in our power to make you a customer for life. Try us out... I think you'll see what I'm talking about! We are ready to earn your business!
Free Soap Making e-Newsletter
Plus instantly receive one of my own personal soap recipe formulas using a combination of sweet almond oil, avocado oil, olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, castor oil and shea butter scented with an intoxicating essential oil blend. This recipe is explained step by step in full detail. you're going to love it!
- Instantly receive one of my own soap recipe formulas.
- $5 Coupon off your first purchase of $30 or more!
- Access to more exclusive subscriber coupons.
- Future Soap making recipe tutorial announcements.
- How to make lotions, bath bombs and more!
- Interviews with successful soap makers.
- Contests with awesome prizes.
- Revealing soap making poll results.
- New product announcements, demos and reviews.
- Unbeatable Soap Making Resource Sales!
Sign Up Today!
*Your information is SAFE with us!
So what is Soap Making Resource all about? Well... It's about a mission!
I think it's an absolute shame for knowledge and experience (in any field) to go to waste. So...
the purpose of this site is to share absolutely everything that I know about making soap at home in a clear and easy to understand way; while at the same time providing all the soap making supplies and the soap making ingredients needed to create your beautiful, natural, and unique homemade bath products.
Whether you are just a beginner, or a soap making expert, my goal is for this site to be the most extensive resource for you.
Here is just a small sampling of what I will be talking about:
The basics of how to make soap... this is where you should start if you are new to making soap... Learn step by step from beginning to end how to create that perfect bar one lesson at a time!
An extensive library of unique soap recipes complete with ingredient amounts and decorating techniques... more and more are added every month, so be sure to check back often for updates.
Important information and usage techniques for a large variety of soap making supplies.
Information about aromatherapy.
natural skin care tips.
Soap making business success tips.
Creative Soaping crafts for kids.
Essential information about essential oils.
... And much, much more!
So grab your favorite brew of tea sit back, relax, and enjoy all that this site has to offer about the wonderful world of handmade soap and soap making.
Oh, and don't forget to book mark this site and share it with your friends and family!
- Cold Process Soap Making - The Ultimate Resource
- Cold process soap making tutorial with techniques, tips, tricks, and recipes. A step by step guide to lye soap making so that you can create beautiful handcrafted soaps from the comfort of your kitchen.
- Melt and Pour Soap Making Instructions
- Looking for a fun craft that you can do at home? Use these free melt and pour soap making instructions to Learn step by step how to create beautiful soaps right in your kitchen.
- Saponification Table and Characteristics of Oils in Soap
- Are you wondering how much lye to use in your soap recipe? Use this integrated saponification table to find out now. This chart will also reveal the characteristics of specific oils in soap.
- Shea Butter for Soap Making
- Utilizing shea butter for soap making will produce a product that is rich, creamy, mild and all around great for the skin. It will also contribute to your bars overall hardness.
- Soap Cutter - Learn About the Quality Soap Cutters Available Today
- Soap Making Resource offers a variety of soap cutter types. This page will teach you about the popular types of soap cutters now available for sale.
- Soap Making Blog
- The soap making Blog will keep you up to date with the newest and best information added to soap-making-resource.com. Subscribe today.
- Soap Making Ingredients - Complete Profiles
- Learn all about soap making ingredients including where to buy them and how they can be used in the soap making process. Includes complete natural skin care profiles for the major ingredients for all natural soap.
- Soap Making Molds - Detailed Guide to the Types of Soap Molds
- Learn everything there is to know about soap making molds. Understand the different types, how to make your own, and where to buy soap molds at a great price.
- Quality Soap Making Oils and Butters
- Soap making resource offers top quality soap making oils at a great price. Buy the ingredients to start making your own homemade soap today.
- Soap Making Supplies - Soap Tools and Hardware
- Don't buy your soap making supplies just anywhere. Soap Making Resource offers great prices for all soap making tools and hardware. Complete with usage tips and articles for most pieces of equipment.
- Natural Soap Recipes - Complete Library
- Full list of homemade soap recipes complete with step by step easy to follow tutorials. Try one today and make beautiful natural skin care soaps right in your kitchen.
- Wooden Soap Molds
- My professional handcrafted wooden soap molds will give your finished product that perfect shape. See what makes my loaf soap mold unique.
- Help Me Share my Soap Making Resource
- Do you enjoy the content on soap-making-resource.com? Let others know about this valuable resource by sharing it with friends. Here's how you can help...
- Cosmetic Clay - For Soap Making and Skin Care
- Cosmetic clay can be used for many purposes. Whether you are using it for soap making or for creating soothing facial masks, this skin care clay is exactly what you need.
- Soap Making Herbs - Natural Soap Herbs for Handmade Bath and Beauty Product
- Soap making herbs can be used in your product to add texture, decoration and aroma. You'll love making handmade soap with synthetic free botanicals. Use these natural soap herbs and create a true gourmet product that everyone will love.
- Soap Making Exfoliators - Natural Botanicals
- Natural soap making exfoliators will add a mild abrasiveness and texture to your homemade bath and beauty product. It's perfect for giving your creation the scrubbiness needed to exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Soap Making Newsletter
- Sign up for the soap making newsletter today. Complete with recipes, interviews, poll results, new product announcements and unbeatable sales, you won't want to miss an issue!
- Soap Making Instructions for a Tea Tree Oil Soap Recipe
- Step by step detailed soap making instructions for creating a skin-loving tea tree oil soap recipe.
- Acrylic Soap Molds
- Top notch no-line acrylic soap molds are now available at Soap Making Resource. Never line your mold again with this new original Soap Making Resource design.
- Soap Making Kits
- Browse our huge selection of soap making kits exclusively available at Soap Making Resource. Make the perfect bath and beauty product with one of our soap kits today!
- Soap Beveler
- The professional acrylic soap beveler is an amazing soap making tool that all soap makers will absolutely love
- Tussah Silk
- Tussah silk will add shine, a slippery feel and an overall luxurious and silky texture to your bar. Try it in your batch today!
- Soap Base
- Looking for high quality soap base? Here at Soap Making Resource, we only carry the very best all natural melt and pour soap base! We guarantee you'll love it!
- Rosemary Oleoresin
- Rosemary Oleoresin, commonly referred to as ROE is the perfect all natural antioxidant. Learn all aout this amazing ingredient today!
- beeswax is a great natural ingredient for countless cosmetic applications. Try some in your lotion, lip balms and homemade soap today!
- Wire Soap Loaf Cutter
- This wire soap loaf cutter is the perfect tool for quickly cutting your soap loaves into perfect bars. Speed up your production time today!
- Gift Certificates
- Soap Making Resource now offers gift certificates for the 2012 holiday season and beyond. They make the perfect present for any soap maker, lotion maker or natural cosmetic manufacturer!
- Homemade Soap Recipe
- Try this wonderful homemade soap recipe today and create a great natural soap bar right in your kitchen or factory. You'll love the additions of walnut milk, black walnut hull powder and our winter essential oil blend!
- Cosmetic Honey
- Cosmetic honey is one of the oldest natural skin care ingredients on this planet. Start incorporating this beneficial nutrient into your manufactured bath and beauty products today!